Free Dental Examination
Craigmillar Dental Centre are proud to be committed to the NHS to provide all of our patients dental needs. All patients, whether they are registered with the practice or those that wish to register, are entitled to a free dental examination.
Your examination with us is not just a check-up, it is far more than that! At your first assessment and all 6 month recalls thereafter, we will focus on a thorough examination:
- Assessing the overall health of your teeth and old dental fillings and crowns etc.
- Assessing the health of your gums for bleeding, inflammation and bone loss.
- Examining your tongue, lips, cheeks, glands and jaws.
- Performing oral cancer checks.
- Checking your jaw joints are correctly aligned.
- And taking low dose digital x-rays when required to evaluate any hidden problems.
Any concerns you may have about your smile can be discussed. At the end of the examination, we will provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision about your dental health and smile. Any advice we give you will always be based on your best interests.
If at any time you require further information regarding our cosmetic dentistry, tooth whitening, implants, veneers or any other aspect of our services, your dentist or any member of our staff will be more than happy to assist you.